1. Until 2005 Legal Advisor of main Players in the international Wind and Solar <br /> Industry regarding Investments/Projects/Project Finance in Germany and Spain.
2. Since 09/2005-09/2009 Responsible for all PV-projects of City Solar Group in <br /> Spain and Italy- Member of the Board:
- Development of large scale projects
- Project-Finance (we structured the first Project Finance in PV in 2005)
- EPC, including negotiation, supply control, finance
- Selling of Turn- Key plant s to Institutional Investor
- Staff of the Business-Unit approx. 50 employees
- Responsible for a budget of approx. 250 Million Euro
- Ready developed Projects approx. 50 MW.
- Executed Projects approx . 53 MW in Spain
- Until 09/2009 Responsible for the O&M Business in Spain, 20 Employees
3. 02/2009 Foundation of KPM SUN Group (www.kpmsun.com)
- 09/2009 Funding by IBC Solar Group (www.ibc-solar.de)
- Development of a Pipeline of approx. 100 MW in (Spain; Itaiy; Greece; Turkey; <br /> China; Bulgaria; USA; Germany; India; Peru; Mexico)
- Offices in Berlin, Saarbrücken, Roma, Madrid, Athens, Istanbul and Sofia
- Responsible in the Board of Directors of Transactions/Selling Projects; Legal Project-Development; Relationship-Management with external investors; Relationship management with the shareholder of KPM Group; Project Finance; Legal and Financial Issues of KPM-Group
4. 10/2010 Exit/selling of the share in KPM Group to an American Investor
5. Since 2010 External Advisor for Investment Funds, Global Player of the Solar Industry (New Market Entry, EPC-Contracting, M&A)- 400 MW) f.e. Geosol, REN, MAMA, WIrsol, MPTEC etc..
6. Market Knowledge (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, UK, Romania, Greece, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Chile, Ecuador, Philippines, China)
7. 2012 Founder of the First Crowdfunding Site for Renewable Energy Projects in Germany
- Operative management-skills
- Capability to combine legal, financial and technical aspects of Renewable <br /> Projects
- Large Network with all players in the PV-Industry and investor in renewable <br /> energies (including institutional investors and VC-Investor)
- Energy Cooperatives
- Restructuring of PV Companies in Distressed- Situations.