Terms and Conditions of use
Important notice: The following conditions of use are a translation of the original version in German (AGBs- Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen).
This has been done for your convenience and has no legal meaning. In using Top50-Solar® you agree to the originally german AGBs and german law is always applied.
- You assure us that your homepage deals at least partially with solar or renewable energy topics.
- You are responsible for your content being legal according to German law and your country of origin.
- You agree to register your homepage only once.
- You should present the HTML-Code of Top50-Solar® in a clearly visible position on the linked page as well as on relevant subpages to ensure all users of your website will be counted. It is forbidden to put the HTML-Code on thematically non-relevant pages.
- It is strictly forbidden to change the HTML-Code in any way, if you do so your entry will no longer be visible
- It is strictly forbidden to minimize the logo. It has to be easily visible with its standard size of 100x44 pixel.
- Your Top50-Solar® account can only be translated to another language, if there already exists at least one webpage of the homepage in the specified language. For example if you have a German translation of your English website, then it is perfectly acceptable to include this in the German version as long as there is at least one page in the native German language. We reserve the right to disable badly or partly translated pages from additional language versions.
- We will always aim to ensure continuity of service however there always exists the possibility that the system may be unavailable due to different causes. Top50-Solar® does not assume any liability in these cases.
- In case of a breakdown of the system which lasts more than 48 hours paying advertiser will receive a proportionate refund of their payment. Further claims will not be asserted.
- Disregarding the conditions of use leads to an immediate deletion of the user account. Deleted accounts cannot be re-registered.
- Any attempts to manipulate code or pages in anyway will lead to an immediate deletion of the user account.
- Submitting the registration form does not imply a claim of opening an user account at Top50-Solar®.
- Furthermore the owner Top50-Solar® reserves the right to:
- Decline or delete accounts without explanation
- Change the conditions of use
- Terminate the gratis Top50-Solar® Website without any explanatory statement
- The owner of Top50-Solar® can not be liable for any kinds of damages or losses of information caused by the registration of an account at Top50-Solar®. This includes the loss of all kinds of data.
Copyright & Tradmarks
Copyright© Martin Staffhorst
All content included on this site is the property of Martin Staffhorst or the participating content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws.
Top50-Solar®, Solar sein®, Ich bin solar® registered trademarks of Martin Staffhorst.
All rights reserved.
All other trademarks not owned by Martin Staffhorst that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners.
By visiting Top50-Solar.de, you agree that the laws of the state of Baden-Württemberg, Germany, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern the Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Top50-Solar.
Top50-Solar® provides links to the sites of affiliated companies and other businesses. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their Web sites. Top50-Solar® does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of all these and any other third parties. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
Zoe Symington, Sales and Marketing